Tracy Seymour, PHR – President and Owner
Tracy graduated from Meredith College with a BS in Business with concentration in Human Resources in May 1997. Tracy has since been working in Human Resources for various manufacturing companies in the Triangle area. She has extensive experience in all aspects of Human Resources ranging from small to Fortune 500 companies. Tracy is Lean Manufacturing Certified (TPS) and has extensive Manufacturing Recruiting experience. She also has experience in Employee Relations, Benefit Administration, COBRA Administration, Affirmative Action, Recruiting, Creating/Implementing Policies and Procedures/Handbooks, Training, Job Descriptions, Acquisitions, Facility Closures, Performance Management and Compensation/Payroll.
- 1997 Graduated from Meredith College with Business degree with concentration in Human Resources
- 1997-2000 – Worked at Kerr Drug corporate office: HR Admin
- 2000-2005 – Worked at Waste Industries: HR Generalist
- 2005 – 2013 – Worked at GKN Driveline: HR Director for NC operations
- 2013 – 2015 – Worked at Johnson Controls: HR Manager
- 2013 – Present- Seymour Staffing: President
Charlie Seymour – Executive Vice President
Charlie has extensive experience in many manufacturing environments. He graduated from North Carolina State University with a BS in the Physical Mathematics/Sciences with a concentration in Business Management in December 1992. Charlie has worked in several manufacturing facilities in the Carolinas and has extensive knowledge in operations, facilities management and engineering. He has owned several businesses and has experience in recruiting a work force. Charlie also has experience in Professional Staffing and recruiting among multiple disciplines.
- 1992 Graduated from North Carolina State University with BS Physical Mathematics/Sciences with concentration in Business Management
- 1988-1992 – Worked at Martin Marietta Materials: Autocad Technician
- 1992-1997 – Worked at Municipal Engineering Services, PA: Autocad Designer and Construction Management
- 1997 – 1999 – Worked at O’Brien and Gere: Senior Autocad Designer
- 1999 – Present – Owner Cad Designers, Inc.: President, HR Manager and Operations Manager
- 2012 – Present- Seymour Staffing: Executive VP Business Development
Mike Miller – V.P. of Business Development
Mike brings over 24 years of distribution, logistics, and operations experience to help all clients. He has worked in fulfillment, Manufacturing and E-commerce management roles with McKee Foods, Target Distribution, Wal-Mart Distribution, J Crew Warehousing and GKN Driveline. Mike is most recently with Backcountry.com as the Director for over 4 years. He spent six years in the Air Force Security and has a degree in history from Mary Baldwin College. Mike has experience in creating, Meeting, Tracking and reporting buildings budgets, Coaching and Developing Future leaders, Facilitating and prioritizing lean initiatives.
- 1994 Graduated from Mary Baldwin College with a B.A. of History
1986-1992 United States Air Force Security Specialist
1993-2003 McKee Foods Corp. Warehouse Manager and Warehouse System Administrator
2003-2007 Wal-Mart Distribution Warehouse Manager and Quality Assurance Manager
2008-2009 Yves Delorme Paris Warehouse and Inventory Operations Manager
2009-2011 Target Regional Distribution Center Operational Group Leader Inbound Ops.
2011-2013 J.Crew Direct to Consumer Distribution Center Senior Manager DC Operations
2014-2014 GKN Driveline Logistics Manager and Building Operations
2014-Present Backcountry.com Building Director
2014-Present V.P. Business Development Seymour Staffing
Connect with Mike: | Email
Corey Newberry – Recruiter
Corey recently graduated from Radford University with a B.B.A. in Management & Marketing with a concentration in entrepreneurship. While at Radford, he worked in the Davis College of Business for the MBA office. For 3 years, he handled most of their marketing and recruitment needs. He has experience in mass mailings, in person recruitment, & professional communication. Corey was also president of a marketing & sales professional fraternity (PSE). While in this position he planned recruitment weeks each semester which included information sessions, networking events, & social events. Throughout his coursework at Radford University he learned how to market & run a business and is using those skills in his new position as recruiter.
- 2015- 2018 – Worked at Radford University MBA: Administrative & Marketing Assistant
- 2018 – Graduated from Radford University with B.B.A. in Marketing & Management with a concentration in entrepreneurship
- 2018- Present – Seymour Staffing: Recruiter