- Must have Siemens experience along with a hands-on supervisor role.
- Ensuring the safe and injury free operation of the maintenance department
- Managing a team of maintenance technicians that support a 24 hour per day manufacturing plant.
- Proven electrical and mechanical skills are required.Determining the root cause of equipment failures and executing a plan to minimize future occurrences
- Specifying repair parts and upgrades to be purchased
- Scheduling equipment maintenance activities and the personnel to support these activities
- Providing technical support to the maintenance team in troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of production machinery in support of the overall production process
Must have Siemens experience along with a hands-on supervisor role.
Successful applicants will have experience providing equipment care to highly automated manufacturing equipment. Must possess a variety of manufacturing experience and a working knowledge of operating computer controlled manufacturing equipment. The ideal candidate would possess previous experience /expertise in manufacturing process areas such as mechanical systems, electrical systems, hydraulic presses, pneumatic systems, industrial controls, and general manufacturing equipment. Minimum of three years of experience as an engineer or maintenance manager or equivalent.
This is a hands on position in a continuous production environment. You will provide direction to the maintenance team to maximize the output of the facility. Requires ability to use computers, able to read and follow a drawing and equipment diagrams, monitor a line and determine the issues that are effecting quality or up-time performance. Must be able to work/stand for long periods of time. Looking for a self-motivated individual able to analyze and resolve machine and process related production problems. Occasional weekend overtime may be necessary. Pay is commensurate with experience and demonstrated knowledge.
Send Resume to:
Seymour Staffing Mission Statement:
A company is only as good as its people. It is important to remember as the company grows, its greatest asset should grow and benefit as well. When a company has a truly great employee, that employee carries deep institutional value and knowledge that simply cannot be replaced. At the end of the day, it’s not the product, service or technology that makes your company succeed, it will be great people helping your company to not only succeed, but to flourish. Seymour Staffing constantly strives for excellence by working hard to achieve our goals and encourage our staff to be honest and to honor their commitments. We believe that integrity and hard work will help us meet our commitments to our clients.
Seymour Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.