Internal Customer Service Representative coordinates between international distributors, NOP Shipping, and Accounting to ensure a smooth process for all international orders. Additionally, Customer Service Representatives takes orders for materials or parts personally from customer or company employee and addresses customer order inquiries, by performing the following duties.
Job Duties and r Responsibilities:
- Accept and process incoming calls for the building.
- Review International Purchase Orders for accuracy.
- Coordinate issues with International Distributors for corrections.
- Enter International Orders into NGRP and provide order confirmation.
- Obtain Commercial Invoice from International Distributor when required.
- Prepare Manual Commercial Invoice for Multi Optica Distribuidora Ltd.
- Prepare NAFTA documents for distributor shipments to Canada and Mexico.
- Issue RMA as required to Distributors and arrange return shipments when necessary.
- Research /resolve customer complaints.
- Maintain the shipping schedule and reconcile it with the manufacturing schedule.
- Input proper data with orders to insure accurate tracking of warranty/goodwill parts.
- Provide order assistance in tracking of late and missing shipments requested by International Distributors.
- Liaison with International Distributors when notified of miss-shipments.
- Process Wal-Mart pool units as requested by Wal-Mart tech through Ship RMA Process.
- Close RMAs as reported by Eval. Completion report.
- Forward all shipping information to distributors post shipment. (BOL, Invoices, Tracking info.)
- Maintain file for internal pre-tuning and tuning documents.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associates’s Degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to communicate effectively with customers over the telephone. Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Lift lifting is required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. The noise level in this environment is moderate. Protective PE is required while partnering within the warehouse