Tracy Seymour, PHR – President and Owner
Tracy is Lean Manufacturing Certified (TPS) and has extensive Manufacturing Recruiting experience, as well as; Employee Relations, Benefit Administration, COBRA Administration, Affirmative Action, Creating/ Implementing Policies and Procedures/Handbooks, Training, Job Descriptions, Acquisitions, Facility Closures, Performance Management and Compensation/Payroll.
- 1997 Graduated from Meredith College with Business degree with concentration in Human Resources
- 1997-2000 – Worked at Kerr Drug corporate office: HR Admin
- 2000-2005 – Worked at Waste Industries: HR Generalist
- 2005 – 2013 – Worked at GKN Driveline: HR Director for NC operations
- 2013 – 2015 – Worked at Johnson Controls: HR Manager
- 2013 – Present- Seymour Staffing: President
Charlie Seymour – Executive VP Business Development
Charlie has extensive manufacturing experience. Charlie graduated from North Carolina State University with a BS in the Physical Mathematics/Sciences with a concentration in Business Management in December 1992. Charlie has owned several business and has extensive experience in recruiting a work force. Charlie has extensive experience in Professional Staffing and recruiting among multiple disciplines, Payroll, Compensation and Training.
- 1992 Graduated from North Carolina State University with BS Physical Mathematics/Sciences with concentration in Business Management
- 1988-1992 – Worked at Martin Marietta Materials: Autocad Technician
- 1992-1997 – Worked at Municipal Engineering Services, PA: Autocad Designer and Construction Management
- 1997 – 1999 – Worked at O’Brien and Gere: Senior Autocad Designer
- 1999 – Present – Owner Cad Designers, Inc.: President, HR Manager and Operations Manager
- 2012 – Present- Seymour Staffing: Executive VP Business Development
Ray Rivera – V.P. of Operations/V.P. of Human Resources
Ray served 20 years in the United States Marine Corps (retired). He is a HR/Recruiting professional 12 years of Manufacturing Recruiting experience. He tracks, analyzes and communicates overall progress of sales efforts against activity targets. Specializing in Professional Recruiting for the manufacturing industry and recruiting among multiple disciplines. Ray also has experience with Payroll, Compensation, Training, Manufacturing, Logistics Staffing, Life Cycle Recruiting, Benefits Administration, Worker’s Compensation, Safety, EEOC compliance, Unemployment Claims, Employee Development Programs and Onsite Management. Bilingual (English, Spanish)
- 1985-2005 – United States Marine Corps: Maintenance Supervisor/Quality Assurance Manager
- 1985-2005 – Non Commissioned Officer Leadership School, Staff Non Commissioned Officer Leadership School and Advanced Staff Non Commissioned Officer Leadership School,
- 2005-2006 – Worked at Aerotek Commercial Staffing: On Premise Manager at Yankee Candle Facility.
- 2006-2009 – Worked at Aerotek Commercial Staffing: On Premise Manager at Flextronix Facility.
- 2010 – 2014 – Worked at Kelly Services: Partnered Staffing Account Manager at Coty Facility.
- 2014 – Present – Seymour Staffing: Vice President of Operations